« PoprzedniaDalej »
MR. GILPIN'S WORKS,
T. CADELL AND W. DAVIES, STRAND.
1. SERMONS preached to a COUNTRY CONGREGATION; to which are added a few Hints for Sermons; intended chiefly for the use of the younger Clergy. 4 vols. Svo. New Editions, price 17. 16s. The Volumes sold separate.
2. An EXPOSITION of the NEW TESTAMENT, intended as an Introduction to the Study of the Holy Scriptures, by pointing out the leading sense, and connection of the sacred writers. Fourth Edition, 2 vols. 8vo. price 18s.
3. LECTURES on the CATECHISM of the CHURCH of ENGLAND. Seventh Edition, 12mo. price 3s. 6d.
4. MORAL CONTRASTS; or the POWER of RELIGION exemplified under different Characters. Second Edition, price 3s. 6d.
5. LIVES of SEVERAL REFORMERS; new Edition, complete in two Volumes, 8vo. price 18s.
6. THREE DIALOGUES on the AMUSEMENTS of CLERGYMEN. Second Edition, price 3s. 6d.
7. DIALOGUES on various SUBJECTS. Published by his Trustees, for the benefit of his School at Boldre. 8vo. Second Edition, price 9s.
8. Life of JOHN TRUEMAN and RICHARD ATKINS, for the use of Servants'-halls-Farm-houses-and Cottages. Price 1s.
9. MEMOIRS of JOSIAS ROGERS, Esq. Commander of His Majesty's Ship Quebec. Published by Mr. Gilpin's Trustees, for, the benefit of his School at Boldre. 8vo. price 6s.
10. OBSERVATIONS on the River Wye, and several Parts of South Wales, &c. relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty, made in the Summer of the year 1770. Illustrated with Plates. Fifth Edition, 17s. in boards.
** Another Edition, elegantly printed in a Pocket Volume, without Plates, 4s. in boards.
11. OBSERVATIONS on several Parts of England, particularly the Mountains and Lakes of Cumberland and Westmoreland, relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty, made in the year 1772. With Plates, 2 vols. Fourth Edition, 17. 16s. in boards.
12. OBSERVATIONS on the Coasts of Hampshire, Sussex, and Kent, relative to picturesque Beauty, made in the Summer of the Year 1774. With Engravings, 8vo. 7s.
13. OBSERVATIONS on several Parts of Great Britain, particularly the Highlands of Scotland, relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty, made in the Year 1776. 2 Vols. with Plates. Third Edition. 17. 16s. in boards.
14. OBSERVATIONS on the Western Parts of England, relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty. To which are added, a few Remarks on the picturesque Beauties of the Isle of Wight. With Plates. Second Edition, 17. 5s. in boards.
15. REMARKS on Forest Scenery, and other Woodland Views, relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty, illustrated by the Scenes of the New Forest in Hampshire. 2 vols. with Plates, Third Edition, 17. 16s. in boards.
16. OBSERVATIONS on several Parts of the Counties of Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex; also on several Parts of North Wales; relative chiefly to picturesque Beauty, in two Tours, the former made in the Year 1769, the latter in the year 1773.
Published by Mr. Gilpin's Trustees, for the benefit of his School at Boldre, in one Volume, with Twenty Engravings, from the Author's original Drawings, price 18s. in boards.
17. THREE ESSAYS, on Picturesque Beauty; on Picturesque Travel; and on sketching Landscape; also two Essays on the Author's mode of executing rough Sketches; to which is added, a Poem on Landscape Painting. With Plates. Third Edition, 15s. in boards.
18. AN ESSAY on PRINTS. Fourth Edition, 4s. in boards.