« PoprzedniaDalej »
ry of Sacred Literature in the Theological Seminary, An-
2. Hall's Reader's Guide.
8. Mussey's Essay on Tobacco.
F. S. A., Vicar of Bisbrooke, Rutland. In two volumes.
ditions, by W. L. ANDREWS.
8. King's Letters to Children.
15. Woods' Baccalaureate Address at the annual Com-
mencement of Alabama University.
19. Mr. Denison's Sermon at Wilmington, Del.
By ABIGAIL Davis.
6. Noyes' Translation of the Hebrew Prophets, Vol. II.
9. Fergus's Class Book of Natural Theology.
Translated from the German of Dr. H. G. TSCHIRNER.
Geology considered with reference to Natural Theol-
ogy. By Rev. WILLIAM BUCKLAND, D. D., Canon of
Christ Church, and Professor of Geology in the Univer-
sity of Oxford
VI. MINISTERIAL EDUCATION IN GEORGIA,
VII. Miss MARTINEAU ON AMERICA,.
Society in America. By HARRIET MARTINEAU, author
of “Illustrations of Political Economy.”
VIII. PRINCIPLES of TRANSLATION,.
IX. LITERARY NOTICES,..
1. Cogswell's Letters to Students for the Ministry.
2. Zebulon; or the Moral Claims of Seamen.