« PoprzedniaDalej »
LATE OF ST. MARY HALL, OXON: FELLOW EXTRAORDINARY OF THE
IN FORTY-FIVE VOLUMES.
PRINTED FOR T. AND J. ALLMAN, PRINCES STREET,
W. Baynes and Son, Paternoster Row; A. B. Dulau and Co. Soho Square;
CONTENTS TO VOL. XVII.
55. IMPORTANCE of Christianity to Virtue Berkeley.
56. Reproof and Reproach, a Vision. Parnell.
57. Of Courtship-Questions and Rules for Steele.
58. Public Spirit-Letter from a Hackney Author
61. On Cruelty to the Brute Creation-Fable of
62. Visit to Westminster School-Utility of public
63. Strictures on the Examiner-Extract from Lu-
64. Petition of the Artificers, of Esau Ringwood,
Susannah How-d'ye-call, and Hugh Pounce-
65. Improper Conduct at Church-Poverty of the
69. On Fenelon's Demonstration of the Existence,
Wisdom, and Omnipotence of God Steele.
70. Analogy between St. Paul's and the Christian
Church-Narrowness of Freethinkers Berkeley.
71. Observations on the Increase of Lions-Charac-
73. On the improper Interference of Parents in the
Disposal of their Children-Letters on Passion-
82. Death and Character of Peer the Comedian
83. On Happiness-obstructed by the Freethinkers
84. Silly Habits of Coffee-house Orators-twisting
85. On Scandal-Letter from a Sufferer by Ca.
98. Notice of the Tatler and Spectator-Scheme
100. On the Tucker-naked Necks-Laws of Ly-
106. Vision of Aurelia with a Window in her Breast
107. Letter from a Projector, offering himself as a