AIDS Care at Home: A Guide for Caregivers, Loved Ones, and People with AIDS
JOHN WILEY & SONS Incorporated, 1994 - 382
An indispensable guide to every aspect of at-home care This thoroughly practical guide details the daily routines and unique concerns that are essential to quality at-home care of people with AIDS. From setting up a safe and comfortable environment to making medical and legal choices and solving emotional problems, each vital issue is covered in depth. Every caregiver and person with AIDS will benefit from this supportive, comprehensive resource.
* Detailed information on protecting against infection
* Concise instructions for both ambulatory and bedridden patients
* How to administer intravenous feedings and medication
* Appendices covering lab tests, alternative therapies, and the latest experimental drugs
* The differences between caring for men and women with AIDS
* Tips for caregivers on maintaining their own health and well-being
This information-packed reference is invaluable for caregivers and people with AIDS who must care for themselves.
Co mówią ludzie - Napisz recenzję
AIDS care at home: a guide for caregivers, loved ones, and people with AIDSRecenzja użytkownika - Not Available - Book Verdict
As the number of AIDS cases increases, more people face the task of caring for a friend or family member with this disease. This book by two nurse practitioners specializing in AIDS care provides ... Przeczytaj pełną recenzję