« PoprzedniaDalej »
18. As thou hast fent me 8. For if these things be in you, into the World, even fo have and abound, they make you that ye I also fent them into the ful in the KNOWLEDGE of our
Inall neither be barren, nor unfruitWorld.
Lord Jofres Chrift. 19. And for their fakes I 10. ivherefore the racher, Bre.
thren, give Diligence to make your sanctify my felt, that they Calling and Election sure; for also might be sanctified thro' it ye du thete Things, ye shall nethe Truih.
Ver FALL : * Neither (b) pray miniitred unto you abundantly, in
11. For so an Entrance thall be I for these alone, but for to the everlasting KINGDOM of our them also which shall Be Lord and Saviour fu Chrift. LIEVE on me through their
1 John ii. 25. And this is the Pro
mise, that he hath promised us, evca Word :
ETERNAL LIFL. 21. That they all may be Chap. iv. 9. In this was maniONE, as thou, Father, art in felted the Love of God towards
us, becaule that God sent his only me, and I in thee; that they begotten Son into the World, that also may
be one in us : that we might Live through him. the World may believe that
Chap. v. II. And this is the Re thou haft sent me.
cord, that God hath given to us
ETERNAL LIFE, and this Life is 22. And in his Son.
20. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an Underitanding that we may "Now him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his son Jesus Christ. This is the true Gov, and Eternal Lipe.
Jude 21. Keep your selves in the Love of God, looking for the Mercy of our Lord Jcfu Chrift unto Eternal LIFE.
(6) Rom. viii. 34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yca, rather that is PISEN again, who is even at the right Hand of God, who allo makoth INTERCESSION for us.
1 Tim. ii. s. For there is one God, and one MEDIATOR between God and Men, the Man Christ Jefus.
Heb. iv. 14. Seeing then that we have a great High PRIEST, that is passed into the Heavens, Jifies the Son of Gov, let us HOLD FAST our Protejjon.
15. For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the Feeling oi our Infirmities; but was in all Points tempted like as we art, yot without Sin.
16. Let us therefore come bolnly unto the Throne of Grace, that we may obrain Mercy, and find Grace to help in Time of need.
Chiap. vii. 25. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uste mult, that come unto God by him, seeing he ever LIVETH 10 maie Intcrccllion tor them.
26. For such an HIGH PRIEST became us, who is holy, harmless, ua. defiled, separate from Sinners, and made higher than the Heavens.
Chap. viii. 1. Now of the Things which we have spoken, this is the Sum : We have such an HIGH PRIEST, who is set on the right I land of the Throne of the Majesty in the Heavens;
2. A Min ster of the SANCTUARY, and of the true Tabernacle which the Lord pirchied, and not Man.
* of CHRIST'S INTERCESSION for all them that belieuk,sed bumtiy implore his Grace and Mcrcy.
22. And (c) the GLORY Chap. ix. 11. But Chrift being which
thou gavest me, I come an HIGH PRIEST of good have given them: that they more perfect Tabei nacie, not made
Things to come, by a greater and may be one, even as we are with Hands, that is to say, not ONE.
of this Building; 23. I in them, and thou and Calves, but by his own Blood
12. Neither ty the Blood of Goats in me, that they may be he entred in once into the HOLY made perfect in one, and PLACE, having o'tained eternal that the World may
REDEMPTION for lis. know
24 For Christ is not entred into that thou hast sent me, and the Holy Places made with Hands, haft loved them, as thou hast which are the Figures of the true;
but into HEAVEN itself, now to 24. Father, I will that appear in the Presence of God for us.
i John ii. 1. If any Man rin, we they also whom thou hast have an ADVOCATE with the fagiven me, be with me, where ther, Fofu Chrift the Righteous :
2. And he is the PROPITIATION I am ; that they may behold for our Sins: and not for ours only, my GLORY which thou hast but also for the Sons of the whole given me: for thou lovedit World. me before the Foundation of
See the References against John the World. 25. Orighteous Father, Righteous SHINE" forth as the Sun
(0) Matt. xiii. 43. Then shall the the World hath not KNOWN in the Kingdom of their Father. thee; but I have KNOWN
Luke xxii. 29. And I APPOINT thee, and these have known ther hath appointed unto me.
uinto you a KINGDOM, as my fathar thou haft sent me.
30. That ye may eat and drink 26. And I have declared at myTa le, in my Kingdom, and unto them thy NAME, and
fiton THRONES, judging the twelve
Tribes of Israel. will declare it that the Love
Rom. ii. 10, But GLORY, Honour, wherewith thou haft loved and Peace, to every Man that workme, may be in them, and I eth Good. in them.
Chap. v. 1. Therefore being juftified by Faith we have Peace with
God, through our Lord 7.14 Christ. 2. By whom also we have Access by Faith into this Grace wherein we Mtand, and rejuice in Hope of the GLORY of God.
Chap. viii. 1?. For I reckon that the Sufferings of this presen: Time, are not worthy to be compared with the Glory which shall be revealed
2 Th:fi: ji. 13. But we are bound to give Thanks alway to God for you, Brethren, beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the Beginning, cho£n
to SALVATION, through Sanctification of the Spirit, and Belief of the Truth :
14. Whereunto he called you ly our Gospel, to the obtaining of the GLORY of our Loid 7.62* Cr!!
2 Tim. 11. 10. 7'hereiore I ensure all Things for the Elects sake, that they also may obtain the SALVATIOs which is in Chrift Jefies, with Eternal GLORY.
1 Pet. V. 4. When the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a CROWN OF GLORY that fadetli pot away.
10. But the God of all Grace, who hath called us unto his Eternal Glory by Chrifi Jefius, after that ye have suffered a while, make yoa perte&t, itablisli, Itrengthen, settle you.
1 Thesiv. 17. Then we which are alive, and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the Clouds, to meet the Lord in the Air: and so Thall we ever be with the Lord.
18. Wheretore, cumtot one another with these Words. 2 Tim. iv. 7; I have fought a good fight, I have finithed my Course, I have kept the Faith.
8. Henceforth there is laid up for mie a Crown of RIGHTEOUSNESS, which the Lord the rightcois Judge shall give me at that Day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that Love his APPEARING.
Heb. iv. 9. The:e remaineth therefore a Rest to the People of God. Chip. xii. 22. But ye are come unto MOUNT SION, and unto the city of the LIVING God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an INNUMERABLE COMPANY of Angels,
24. And to Fifies the MEDIATOR of the new COVENANT, and to the Blood of Sprinklins, that speaketh better Things than that of Abel.
1 John iji. 2. Beloved, now are we the Sons of God, and it doch not yet appear what we shall be : But we know that when he shall appear, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as HE IS.
Rev. vii. 13. And one of the Elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arayed in white Robes ? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowelt. And he said to me, There are they which came out of great TRIRULATION, and have washed theis Robes, and made them white in the Blood of the LAJIB.
is. Therefore are they before the Throne of God, and serve him Day and Night in his Temple, and he that fitreth upon the Throne fall
16. They Mall hunger no more, neither thirst any more, neither shall the Sun light on them, nor any Heat.
17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the Throne (hall feed them, and shall LEAD them unto LIVING Fountains of WATERS : and God shall wipe away all Tears from their Eyes.
Chap. xxii. 3. And there Mall be no more Curse: but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall he in it, and his Servants shall serve him.
4. And they shall see his Face, and his Name Mall be in their Fore. heads.
s. And there shall be no Night there, and they nced no Candle, deither Light of the Sun ; for the Lord God givech them Light, and they shall RIIGN for ever and ever.
DWELL AMONG THEM.
CHRIST foretels his Pasion and Death,
, Resurrealion and Afcenfion.
Matt. FROM that Time forth began Jesus to thew xvj.21. unto his Disciples, how that he must go unto Jerufalem, and SUFFER Many Things of the Elders, and CHIEY PRIESTS, and Scribes, and be KILLED), an be RAISED again the THIRD Day.
22. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto
23. But he turned and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, SATAN, thou art an Offence unio me: for thou favoureft not the Thirgs that be of God, but those that be of Men.
24. Then said Fesus unto his Disciples, If any Man will come after me, let him IENY himself, and take up his Cross and follow me.
25. For whosoever will save his Life, shall lose it : and whosoever will lose his Life for my fake, Tall
26. For what is a Man PROFITED, if he shall GAIN the whole WORLD, and LOSE his own Soul ? or what Thall a Man give in exchange for his Soul ?
27. For the Son of Man shall come in the GLORY of bis FATHER, with his Angels; and then he shall reward every Man according to his works.
28. Verily 1 say unto you, There be fome standing here, which shall not taite of Death, till they see the Son of MAN COMING in his KINGDOM.
Chap. xx. 17. And Jesus going up to Jerusalem, took the twelve Disciples apart in the Way, and said unto them,
19. Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man shall be BETRAYED unto the Chief Priests, and unto the Scribes, and they Mall CONDEMN him to Death.
19. And shall deliver him to the Gentiles, to MOCK, and to SCOURGE, and to CRUCIFY him : And the THIRD Day he shall rise again.
Mark *. 33. Jesus took again the Twelve, saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man Thall be delivered into the Chief Priests, and unto the Scribes : and they shall CONDEMN him to Death, and fall deliver him to the Gentiles;
34. Ard:bey shall mock him, and SCOURGE him, and Müll spit upon him, and shall kill him : and the third Day he shall rise again.
Luke ix. 43. But while they wondred every one at all Things which Jesus did, he said unto his Disciples,
44. Let thefe Sayings fink down into your Ears : for the Son of Man shall be delivered into the Hands of Men.
Chap. xviii. 31. Then Jesus took unto him the Twelve, aud said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem,
and All Things that are WRITTEN by the Prophets concerning the Son of Man, shall be ACCOMPLISHED.
32. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and Shall be MOCKED, and spitefully entreated, and spitTED ON ;
33. And they shall scourge him, and put him to DEATH : and the THIRD Day he shall rise again.
John iii. 14. And as Moses LIFTED up the Serpent in the Wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be LIFTED
15. That whosoever believeth in him, should not peRISH, but have ETERNAL Life.
Chap. x. 15. As the Father knoweth me, even fo know I the Father : and I LAY DOWN my Life for the Sheep.
17. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my Life, that I might take it again.
18. No Man takerh it from me, but I lay it down of my felf: I have power to lay it down, and I have Power to take it again. This Commandment have I received of
Chap. xii. 23. And Jesus answered them, saying, The Hour is come, that the Son of Man should be GLORIFIED.
24. Verily, verily I say unto you, Except a Corn of Wheat fall into the Ground, and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringerh forth much fruit.
25. He that loveth his Life, shall lose it; and he that hateth his Life in this World, shall keep it unto Life Eternal.
26. If any Man ferve me, let him follow and where I am, there shall also my Servant be : if any
Man serve me, him will my Father honour.
27. Now is my Soul troubled ; and what shall I say? Father, fave me from this Hour: But for this Caufe came I unto this Hour.
28. Father, GLORIFY thy Name. Then came there a Voice from Heaven, saying, I have both GLORIFIED it, and will GLORIFY it again.
29. The People that flood by, and heard it, faid that it thundred: others faid, An Angel spake to him.
30. Jeftis answered and faid, This Voice came not because of me, but for your fakes.
31. Now is the JUDGMENT of this World : now shall the Prince of this World be cast out,