« PoprzedniaDalej »
5. The cruelties it occasions. Underletting. Exorbitant
VII. The expedients now proposed in behalf of Ireland con-
9. The Netherlands. The importance of consulting the
IX. Third expedient, that the Irish should be induced to adopt a
better style of living.
Fourth expedient. Ecclesiastical confiscation.
XII. A power to be conferred on absentees of altering the entails
XIII. The establishment of a reformed system of POOR LAWS,
1. The system of a national provision for poverty and dis-
22. The present system of national charity compared with
1. Agriculture the sole dependence of Ireland, and ought
2. Protection necessary for the purpose of the preservation