« PoprzedniaDalej »
REV. ROBERT HAWKER, D.D.
LATE VICAR OF CHARLES, PLYMOUTH.
A MEMOIR OF HIS LIFE AND WRITINGS,
BY THE REV. JOHN WILLIAMS, D. D.
MINISTER OF STROUD, GLOUCESTERSHIRE.
IN TEN VOLUMES.
PRINTED FOR EBENEZER PALMER,
18, PATERNOSTER ROW, LONDON.
CONTENTS OF VOL. V.
1. SCRIPTURE EXTRACTS.-PART I.
2. Abraham standing up before the Children of Heth .....
3. Joseph making himself known to his Brethren....
6. David going in before the Lord
7. The Queen of Sheba visiting Solomon
8. Peter and John Healing the Cripple at the Gate of the Temple 207
9. Paul taking leave of the Church at Ephesus
10. Paul relating the History of his Conversion before Agrippa.... 266
11. Onesimus the Runaway Servant returned to his Master
12. The Manifestation of the Lord Jesus Christ to John at the Isle
1. The Vision of the Patriarch Jacob at Bethel
2. The Spies returned with their Report from searching the
3. Aaron putting on Incense, and making Atonement for the
5. The Lord Jesus Christ in the Mount of Transfiguration
6. The Lord Healing the Man among the Tombs in the Country
7. The Lord Jesus curing a Daughter of Abraham in the Jewish
8. Christ and the Woman of Samaria
10. The Lord Jesus Christ making his Public Entry into Jerusalem 628
11. The Lord Jesus Washing the Feet of his Disciples
12. The Shipwreck of the Apostle Paul..