« PoprzedniaDalej »
wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him : the judgment was set, and the books were opened. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were pro-, longed for a season and time. I saw in the night visions, and behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his king, dom that which shall not be destroyed.-Dan. vii. 9 -14.
13. And I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. ---Rev. xiv. 14–16.
14. Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless, I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.--Matt. xxvi. 64.
15. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jeru. salem.--Isa. xxvii. 13. 16. Immediately after she tribulation of those
days, shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall noi give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaVen, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken, -Mitt. xxiv. 29. . 17. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. -Rev. xx. 11.
18. For behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his ånger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire, For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.--Isa. Ixvi. 15, 16.
19. For behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.-Mal. iv. 1.
20. Therefore, as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the fame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. -Isa. v. 24.
21. That ye may eat the flesh- of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.--Rev. xix. 13.
22. And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh and drink blood. Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fato lings of Bashan. And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighly men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.-Ezek. xxxix. 17-20.
23. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing-floors; and the wind carried them a way, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote ihe image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoins, and it shall stand forever. - Dan. ii. 35, 44.
24. The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: hut God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.-Isa. xvii. 13.
25. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a hear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion : and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world won. dered after the beast. And they worshipped tbe dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like into the beast? who is able to make war with him ? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given into him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his month in blasphemy against God, 10 blaspheme his name, and his tahernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him
to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.-Rev. xiii. 1-7.
26. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.-Rev. xx. 10.
27. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reigo in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.-Isa. xxiv. 23.
23, The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the trans. gression thereof shall be heavy apon it: and it shall fall, and not rise again.—Isa. xxiv. 20.
29. Nevertheless, we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.--2 Pet. iji. 13.
30. And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.-Rev. xxi. 2.
31. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white : for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.-Rev. xix. 8.
32. There remaineth, therefore, a rest to the peo ple of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labor, therefore, to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of nnbelief. Heb. iv. 9–11.
33. Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do if God per, mit.-Heb. vi. 2, 3.
34. For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth : and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.--Isa. Ixv. 17.
35. And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness,
and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.--Isa. xxxv.“ 10,
36. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection : on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.-Rev. xx. 0.
37. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of hea ven, and devoured them. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.-Rev. xx. 9. Zech. viii. 5.
38. Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in ' the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.-Rev. iii. 12. · 39. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.- Rev. v. 10.
40. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound hiin a thousand years, and cast bin into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled; and aster that he must be loosed a little season.Rev. xx. 2, 3.
41. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.-Rev. xx. 7.
42. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.- Rev. xxi. 1.
43, 44. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every mañ according to their works.-Rev. xx. 13.
45. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about; and the beloved city; and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.-Rev. xx. 9.